Your ConsentBy using our Websites, you consent to the collection and use of your information by cDistro, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates (herein “we,” “our,” “Company,” “cDistro,” or “cDistro.com“). If we decide to change any of our policies, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. This is a legal agreement (the “Agreement”) between You, the individual, company or organization (“you,” “your,” or “Customer”) and cDistro.com. By ordering, accessing, using or purchasing any cDistro.com products available for purchase on this website, or any other related websites or online stores, (collectively our “Websites”), you are agreeing to be bound by, and are becoming a party to, this Agreement. We may at our sole and absolute discretion change, add, modify, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time without notice. It is your sole responsibility to review this Agreement for changes prior to use of our Websites or purchase of our products. It is strongly recommended that you review this document in its entirety before accessing, using or buying any product through Websites and print a copy for your records.
Information and ContentThe information and content contained in our Websites is for preliminary and general information only and does not constitute legal, financial or other professional advice. You must not rely on any information or content contained in, or omitted from, the Websites without obtaining independent advice. Any statements on our Websites have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products on our Websites have not been approved or endorsed by the FDA. All information provided is intended for educational purposes and is not a substitute for medical advice from a licensed practitioner.
No Warranties or RepresentationsExcept to the extent that such warranties or representations are implied by law and cannot be excluded, cDistro.com makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, currency, accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness or fitness for purpose of any part of the information and content on our Websites, or on any pages or sites linked to tho our Websites. In particular, cDistro.com does not represent or warrant that the information and content on our Websites, or the facilities that make it available, will not cause damage, or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors, or that your access to our Websites will be uninterrupted. To the maximum extent permitted by law, cDistro.com is not liable (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from the use of this content and information.
LinkscDistro.com is not responsible for the information or content of any site accessed, or linked to, via our Websites. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement, sponsorship or approval of the products or services offered by the site owner or the information or content on such sites.
CopyrightThe subject matter on, and accessible from, the cDistro.com Websites is the subject of copyright protection. For any other reproduction or use of cDistro.com copyright material, permission must be sought directly from cDistro.com If provided, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise stated, cDistro.com does not warrant or represent that the information on other websites does not intentionally infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. cDistro.com receives product information, product images and other information contained on our Websites from a wide variety of sources which include but are not limited to product manufacturers, vendors, news outlets, and search engines. Please notify us of any specific copyrighted images or content found on our Websites at and we will be happy to remove the content.
PricingcDistro.com reserves the right to correct pricing errors at any time. In the event we find a pricing error; we will make every attempt to notify the Customer as soon as possible about the error. If a pricing error is determined, cDistro.com will notify the Customer of the pricing discrepancy and will determine a resolution at that time.
Dispute PolicyIf you are dissatisfied in any way with your product(s), we implore you to contact us within 30 days of purchase. We will use our best efforts to determine the cause of any dissatisfaction and in many cases will arrange for a return or a refund. To discuss a purchase, you can contact us at returns @ cDistro.com.
cDistro.com shall not be held liable for the medical claims made by third party and / or Customer testimonials. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The efficacy of these products and the testimonials made have not been confirmed by FDA approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
cDistro.com assumes no responsibility for the improper use of these products. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments. cDistro.com does not make any health claims about our products and recommends consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician prior to using our products or preparing a treatment plan. It is especially important for those who are pregnant, nursing, chronically ill, elderly or under the age of 18 to discuss the use of these products with a physician prior to use. The information on our Websites is intended to provide general information regarding our products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction.
Information You Voluntarily Provide
We collect and store information that you enter into our Websites. For example, information will be collected when you register on our Websites, when you sign up to receive emails, newsletters or other promotional communications, when you contact us with online inquiries and / or when you otherwise voluntarily submit or provide information to us. The information we collect that you provide to us may include, but is not limited to: names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, account and log-in IDs, passwords, demographic information and information regarding interests and preferences. This information is used to provide you information you have requested regarding products and services and for administrative and analytical purposes. For example, the information is used to provide emails, newsletters and other communications you have requested and to provide customer service. This information also may be used to contact you about sales, product recommendations, special offers and new site features from cDistro.com and other selected vendors, unless you have opted not to receive promotional communications in connection with this Website. When you opt not to receive emails, newsletters or other promotional information, we collect and store certain information, such as your email address, in order to comply with your preferences regarding such materials and still processing any requested orders.
Information We Automatically Collect
Like many websites, we use technologies to collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with our Websites. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit our Websites. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve our Websites and to provide our customers with a fulfilling site experience.
Also, like many websites, we use “cookies”, which are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. Cookies help us to identify a user and to optimize their log-in, account management and site experience. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. We recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so that we can offer you a better experience on our Websites.
Our Websites, and any services and products available are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal information, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
- confirms to you what personal data it may hold about you, if any
- changes the consent which you have provided in relation to your personal data
- corrects and inaccurate or incomplete personal data which may be held about you
- provides you with a complete copy of all personal data held
- permanently erases all of your personal data promptly, upon request
If an individual contacts the company requesting this information, this is called a Subject Access Request (SAR.) SARs should be made via email to info @ cDistro.com.
With Whom Do You Share Information?
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include, but are not limited to, operation of our Websites, fraud protection, marketing and promotional activities, site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. We may provide personal information to these third parties, but we authorize them to use this information only in connection with the services they perform on our behalf.
We may share non-personal information with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited this Website during a specific time period or purchased a specific product through this Website. This information is shared in an aggregated form.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you, including personal information, in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of the business or assets of cDistro.com to a third party.
Can I Indicate Whether or Not I Want To Receive Promotional Communications?
There are several ways in which you can tell us whether or not you want to receive promotional communications from us. You will always have an opportunity to change these selections by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you.
What Happens When I Link To or From Another Website?
PURCHASE ORDER STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchase Orders (“POs”) and any attachments are the sole agreements between cDistro, and the sellers / vendors (“Seller”) identified on the face of all POs regarding the goods or services specified in any PO.
1. Acceptance of Terms. POs are expressly conditioned on Seller’s acceptance of all the terms and conditions set forth therein. cDistro expressly objects to any additions, deletions or differences in the terms or conditions contained in Seller’s quotations, proposals, acknowledgments, or other documents, whether or not such additions, deletions or differences materially alter the POs. POs may be issued, in addition to other duly signed cDistro agreements, exhibits, and schedules incorporated therein (“PO Agreements”) made with respect to the subject matter of any POs. In the event of an inconsistency or conflict between the provisions of any PO Agreements and any individual POs, the inconsistency or conflict will be resolved by giving precedence in the following order: (a) the PO Agreements; (b) the provisions appearing on the front and reverse side of any POs or the then-current terms and conditions located at https://cdistro.com/terms-and-conditions, and (c) other provisions when attached and agreed to in writing by cDistro.
2. Performance. Time is of the essence in the performance of POs and if the goods are not delivered or the services not provided in the manner and at the times specified, cDistro reserves the right without liability and in addition to its other rights and remedies to take either or both of the following actions: (a) direct expedited delivery of the goods or performance of services, with any difference in cost caused by such change paid by Seller, and/or (b) purchase substitute goods and charge Seller with any loss or additional costs cDistro incurs. Seller will promptly advise cDistro of any delay in performance, including notice with regard to any goods placed under backorder. Seller’s performance is not deemed completed until the goods or services have been accepted by cDistro. All goods shipped under any POs are to be shipped CIF to cDistro’s facilities.
3. Inspection. All goods and services purchased thereunder are subject to inspection by cDistro at all reasonable times and places notwithstanding the terms of payment, and in any event, prior to final acceptance. No inspection made prior to final acceptance will relieve Seller from responsibility for failure to meet the requirements of any POs. In the event the goods or services do not meet the applicable specifications and instructions, Seller will promptly re-perform the nonconforming services or provide replacement goods satisfactory to cDistro at Seller’s sole expense. If Seller is unable to accomplish the foregoing, cDistro may procure such goods or services from another source and charge to Seller’s account all costs, expenses and damages associated therewith.
4. Payment. Invoices must contain the following information: PO numbers, part numbers, description of services, prices, extended totals and attach all supporting documentation, if any. To the extent applicable, all invoices must include any tax amounts, listed separately. Invoices submitted hereunder will be paid Net 60 days after receipt of a correct invoice or acceptance of goods or services by cDistro, whichever occurs later. Any adjustments in Seller’s invoices due to late performance, rejections or other failure to comply with the requirements of any POs may be made by cDistro before payment. Payment does not constitute final acceptance. cDistro may offset against any payment hereunder any amount owed to cDistro by Seller or its affiliates.
5. Changes. cDistro may, by written notice to Seller make changes to any one or more of the following: (a) specifications for services or goods, (b) quantity, and (c) place and/or time of performance. For any reason, cDistro may also direct Seller to suspend in whole or in part the provision of goods or the performance of services hereunder permanently or for such period of time as may be determined by cDistro to be necessary or desirable. If any such change or suspension causes an increase or decrease in the cost or time required for the performance of services or provision of goods hereunder, an adjustment may be made in the price or delivery schedule, or both, and the PO will be modified in accordance with Section 22. Any claim for adjustment by Seller will be deemed waived unless asserted in writing within ten (10) days from receipt by Seller of the notice of change.
6. Warranty. Seller expressly warrants that the goods or services provided under any POs will be performed in accordance with cDistro’s specifications and instructions. Seller further warrants that the goods and services will be merchantable, non-infringing, free from defects and fit and sufficient for the purpose intended. Further, the services will be performed with the highest degree of skill and judgment exercised by recognized professionals performing the same or similar services. These warranties are be in addition to all other warranties, express, implied or statutory. Payment for, inspection of, or receipt of the goods or services does not constitute a waiver of any breach of foregoing warranties. In the event of any breach of the foregoing warranty, Seller will, at its own expense and at cDistro’s option either: (a) provide replacement goods satisfactory to cDistro, (b) re-perform the nonconforming services to the satisfaction of cDistro, or (c) refund to cDistro the total amount paid for such goods or services. Seller will extend all warranties it receives from its suppliers to cDistro and to cDistro’s customers.
7. Confidential Information. cDistro and Seller acknowledge that in their course of dealings, Seller may acquire from cDistro confidential and proprietary information about cDistro, its business activities and operations, its employees, trade secrets or any other information which by its sense or nature should reasonably be considered confidential (the “Confidential Information”). The confidential information of cDistro will only be disclosed to Seller’s employees, agents or consultants with a need to know and who are under a written obligation to keep the information confidential. Seller will not disclose the Confidential Information to any third parties. Seller will use the same degree of care but no less than a reasonable degree of care that it uses with regard to its own confidential information to prevent the disclosure of cDistro Confidential Information.
8. Termination For Convenience. cDistro may terminate any POs in whole or in part at any time and without cause. Upon notice of termination, Seller will inform cDistro of the extent to which it has completed its performance under any POs as of the date of the notice and collect and deliver to cDistro any goods or Work Product, as defined in Section 11, which then exists. cDistro will pay Seller for goods or services accepted and performed through the effective date of termination provided that cDistro will not be obligated to pay more than the payment that would have been due had Seller completed or provided the goods or services. cDistro will have no further payment obligation in connection with any termination.
9. Indemnification. Seller will indemnify, defend and hold cDistro, its officers, directors, resellers, employees, agents and customers harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or related to any POs including but not limited to the provision of goods or services under the PO or Seller’s breach of any term or provision of the PO, including any claims that any such goods or services infringe any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary rights of any third parties.
10. Limitation on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CDISTRO’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY PO EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID OR PAYABLE BY CDISTRO TO SELLER FOR THE APPLICABLE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS PO NOR WILL CDISTRO OR ITS RELATED LEGAL ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
11. Patents and Data. All records, software, files, data, reports, information, work product, notes, plans, strategies, intellectual property and other information provided by cDistro or prepared or developed by or for cDistro pursuant to any POs ( “Work Product”) is the property of cDistro and constitutes works made for hire under applicable law. Seller assigns all intellectual property rights in the Work Product to cDistro and agrees to complete any documents requested by cDistro to perfect its ownership in the Work Product. Seller waives all moral rights related to the Work Product. Seller grants to cDistro an unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, copy, modify or create derivative works of any materials delivered to cDistro which are developed prior to or outside of any POs. All materials, equipment and other information supplied to Seller by cDistro will remain the property of cDistro and be returned to cDistro when no longer needed by Seller in the provision of services or goods and in any event upon the expiration or earlier termination of any POs.
12. Relationship of the Parties. Seller is an independent contractor and nothing contained in any POs will be deemed or construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency or other relationship other than that of supplier and customer. Seller is solely responsible for payment of all compensation owed to its employees as well as employment related taxes. Any agreements or commitments entered into by Seller are not binding on cDistro and further cDistro assumes no liability with respect to any agreements or commitments entered into by Seller with its employees, agents, suppliers and the like.
13. Subcontracts and Assignments. Seller agrees to obtain cDistro’s approval before subcontracting any POs or any portion thereof. POs are not to be assigned or delegated by Seller without the prior written consent of cDistro.
14. Compliance with Laws. Seller will comply with the applicable provisions of all federal, state or local laws or ordinances and all orders, rules and regulations issued thereunder, including without limitation, any local law or regulations relating to the privacy, security, integrity and availability of personal data, or restrictions on the Processing, movement or transfer of such personal data (“Privacy Laws”). Seller agrees to: (a) comply with cDistro’s Data Privacy Requirements found herein, (b) enter into any additional agreements or adhere to any additional contractual terms and conditions relating to personal data as cDistro may instruct in writing that it deems necessary to address applicable Privacy Laws, including any required agreements for jurisdictions that have restrictions pertaining the Processing or transfer of personal data, and (c) where Seller provides any Personal Data to cDistro, Seller warrants that it has collected such Personal Data with the affirmative, written consent of the data subjects for Seller to disclose such Personal Data to cDistro and/or its affiliates. Seller will indemnify, defend and hold cDistro and its officers, directors, resellers, employees, agents and customers harmless from and against any and all losses liabilities, costs, claims, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or related to its breach of its obligations under this Section.
15. Anti-Corruption. All Seller actions related directly or indirectly to the performance of any POs will comply with all applicable anti-corruption laws. Accordingly, Seller will not offer, promise, or provide any payments, loans, gifts of money, or anything of value to secure an improper advantage or for a corrupt purpose as described in applicable law.
16. Insurance. Seller will secure and maintain insurance providing sufficient coverage to comply with its obligations and duty to indemnify as required under any POs. Within five (5) days of receipt of a request from cDistro, Seller agrees to provide cDistro with a certificate of insurance evidencing Seller’s insurance coverage’s.
17. Publicity and Disclosure. Without securing the prior written consent of cDistro in each instance, Seller will not use the name or logo of cDistro or cDistro’s customer in any news release, public announcement, advertisement, or other form of publicity, or disclose any of the terms or subject matter of any POs to any third party except as may be required to perform any POs.
18. Non-Waiver of Rights. The failure of cDistro to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms and conditions in any POs or to exercise any rights or remedies hereunder will not be construed as a waiver of its rights to assert any of the same or any other terms and conditions under any POs.
19. Remedies. Any rights and remedies specified under any POs are cumulative, non‑exclusive and in addition to any other rights and remedies available at law or in equity.
20. Severability. If any term contained in any POs are held or finally determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, in whole or in part, such term will be severed from any POs, and the remaining terms contained herein will continue in full force and effect.
21. Interpretation. The captions and headings used in any POs are solely for the convenience of the parties, and are not to be used in the interpretation of the text of any POs. Each party has read and agreed to the specific language of any POs; no conflict, ambiguity, or doubtful interpretation will be construed against the drafter.
22. Governing Law. POs are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Seller agrees that the state and federal courts in Palm Beach, Florida will have the exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any claims arising out of or related to any POs.
23. Entire Agreement. POs, including all documents incorporated therein by reference, constitutes the entire agreements and understandings between the parties and supersedes and replaces any and all prior or contemporaneous representations, agreements or understandings of any kind, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter hereof. Except as specified in Section 1 or 5 above, no change, modification or revision of any POs are valid unless agreed to in writing by cDistro.
24. Survival. Both parties agree that any term or condition of any POs which by its sense or nature should be deemed to survive the expiration or termination of any POs will so survive.
MEDIA ASSET POLICY
By using our Websites, you agree to our Terms & Conditions. Unless otherwise noted, the information provided herein is Copyright © 2020 by cDistro, Inc. All rights reserved.
All content downloaded from our Websites (photography, audio, video, etc.) may be used for editorial purposes only. Any other use our Websites content including, without limitation, personal or commercial use, in full or in part, is strictly prohibited without express written permission from cDistro, Inc.
For commercial use, please send us a request from our Contact page. Under most conditions your request will be granted.
Products listed on cDitro’s Websites are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. Any statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research or any other recognized government agency. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Any and all information published on the website is not meant as a substitute for or an alternative to information or advice from health care practitioners or physicians. Please consult your health care professional or physician about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product listed on the website. DO NOT assume that just because you purchased similar products in the past, products listed on the website will have the same effect.
We are pleased to offer free ground shipping to select states within the U.S. on all orders over $99.99. On orders of $99.99 or less, shipping is a flat rate of $8.99.
cDistro.com will use our best efforts to process orders within 24-48 hours from the time you place your order and the average transit time is 5-7 business days. Transit times will vary based upon your location. cDistro.com is not responsible for lost or stolen items; once our carriers indicate that the item has been delivered, we consider the order complete.
All shipments are sent through USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL. Alternate carriers may also vary depending on your location. If a product is damaged at the time of delivery, you must make a claim by emailing us at returns @ cDistro.com.
cDistro.com will not ship to states where any of our items are legally prohibited.